w. l. schafer WLS jazzresin. Remote View Scanner for Historical Presence, iOs recording artist

Saturday, December 22, 2018

@doctor.nicki • Instagram photos and videos

i just found out about this. Who knows if the person that romance scammed bank fraud robbed me is the same as the woman shown in these images. I knew her as elizabeth lambert. She then changed her name to elizabeth rivera on facebook then to sarah elizabeth rowe. If it is her its a rotten way to pay for medical school. Smdh i would never invest in MRIs. Anyways i reported her to instagram as an imposter/impersonator. I already know they wont do a damn thing. They support criminals more so than victims. Karma will catch them too.
https://www.instagram.com/doctor.nicki/p/BpyNWyPBx4e/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look im busy. I dont know if and when i will reply. Sorry if my post offended. Life is strange.