Saturday, September 24, 2016
Friday, September 23, 2016
metaelection 2000- by will "lincoln"
schafer<br><br>airplanes over st. louis airplanes crash <br>I would have
voted nader if I did vote. I walked into my childhood
haunt thornhill library at 9:45 this morning and
angered at the moron drivers in the parking lot. Was I
the only young person present wearing a black hoodie
lincoln patch. I walked out for the lines were abyssmal
with old people. anyways I was thrilled at the massive
indecision of this dead heat. <br>I campaign for third
party.<br><br>tippergore u get what's comin' to you for your intrusion
upon music in the early 80's <br><br>last night I
watched a pbs show upon the candidates. both drug users
that's encouraging. gush + bore, what difference. Gore's
a natural born loser....lost his own state for gosh
sake. bush a playboy winner ran a baseball team w/
nolan ryan. yep like a massive hardon florida was
stroked late into the early morning...It is 25 minutes
past that horrible -and I mean terrible- version of
'america the beautiful' in texas. and I am genuflecting
upon my own political participation(nonparticipation)
I truly did not mind clinton cause what's the
kingscapegoat for but to entertain. would al gore entertain ?
no.. will bush? already proven on our humor barometer
of late night sitcom trash generators.
<br><br>planes fall from the sky....I drive by lambert and see
plane crashes all around us. important plane crashes
indeed! <br>missouri is a fascinating place...more
preferable than newyork or seattle. poor
chicago......<br>the guns and the rural still hold reign.<br><br>bush
n'the cia...and eh what whas jeb doing there in the
first place...<br>why did carnahans plane go down? will
they all get along...just wish the best for the
country even if theyre system is questionable. <br>today
fortunatly I called on my powers to be an observing canadian
god knows I'm not your typical american.<br><br>meybe
this is the new era of chill vs. the uptight with
chill winning in all of the strangest
places-republican!-<br><br>well here's to unity<br><br>godspeed amerika
wls 777 since 1971.
Tuesday, September 20, 2016
I hope every tendril of your best friend meth makes you see the light
Its making me strong again being sober
What hurts the most is that your at a stage of addiction where excuses and dope comfort the inteligence more than the truth and belials worthless lies erode the sirens emergency call for you
As hades mud covers the
Sign that says play at your own risk as karma erases the fissures of esteem in the styx aquamarine tonetensors dissonar
Disassociates the social nice
The paranoid lice of normalcy make us conform with a hair cut
I have no love for these states of anti all thongs considered Bi sectz phoniapobias
Wordsmith i am knotte
The blood flower angel glide was never nutting
But a little whyte lie
Like a dizzying grace note
Of out phrase pollack joke
Truly taste the pain refeains of classical
You are wimpy when you remind me that the race kard is a moot fear that unknowing let the count drac in to terrorize yallz
Plz quit blaming me
I enjoyed every minute of the escapist plot
I hate the privi we both get
I hate that not selfish enuff to own this dilapidated pharm.
I am no capitalist
Nor can i be a fascist maskerraid ball
Sifting grift of your flour
Sent to awaken the most extraordinary CE-5 event
Sunday, September 18, 2016
Tuesday, August 9, 2016
a. Intensification and prolongation of sound, especially of a musical tone, produced by sympathetic vibration.
b. Intensification of vocal tones during articulation, as by the air cavities of the mouth and nasal passages.
c. Medicine The sound produced by diagnostic percussion of the normal chest.
2. Richness or significance, especially in evoking an association or strong emotion: "Israel, gateway to Mecca, is of course a land of religious resonance and geopolitical significance" (James Wolcott).
3. Physics The increase in amplitude of oscillation of an electric or mechanical system exposed to a periodic force whose frequency is equal or very close to the natural undamped frequency of the system.
4. Physics A subatomic particle having too short a lifetime to be observed directly and whose existence is inferred from a peak in the energy distribution of its decay products.
5. Chemistry The property of a compound having simultaneously the characteristics of two or more structural forms that differ only in the distribution of electrons. Such compounds are highly stable and cannot be properly represented by a single structural formula.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. the condition or quality of being resonant
2. (General Physics) sound produced by a body vibrating in sympathy with a neighbouring source of sound
3. (General Physics) the condition of a body or system when it is subjected to a periodic disturbance of the same frequency as the natural frequency of the body or system. At this frequency the system displays an enhanced oscillation or vibration
4. (Phonetics & Phonology) amplification of speech sounds by sympathetic vibration in the bone structure of the head and chest, resounding in the cavities of the nose, mouth, and pharynx
5. (Electronics) electronics the condition of an electrical circuit when the frequency is such that the capacitive and inductive reactances are equal in magnitude. In a series circuit there is then maximum alternating current whilst in a parallel circuit there is minimum alternating current
6. (Medicine) med the sound heard when percussing a hollow bodily structure, esp the chest or abdomen. Change in the quality of the sound often indicates an underlying disease or disorder
7. (Chemistry) chem the phenomenon in which the electronic structure of a molecule can be represented by two or more hypothetical structures involving single, double, and triple chemical bonds. The true structure is considered to be an average of these theoretical structures
8. (General Physics) physics
a. the condition of a system in which there is a sharp maximum probability for the absorption of electromagnetic radiation or capture of particles
b. a type of elementary particle of extremely short lifetime. Resonances are regarded as excited states of more stable particles
c. a highly transient atomic state formed during a collision process
[C16: from Latin resonāre to resound]
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
res•o•nance (ˈrɛz ə nəns)
1. the state or quality of being resonant.
2. the prolongation of sound by reflection; reverberation.
a. amplification of a source of speech sounds, esp. of phonation, by sympathetic vibration of the air, esp. in the cavities of the mouth, nose, and pharynx.
b. a characteristic quality of a particular voiced speech sound imparted by the distribution of amplitudes among the cavities of the head, chest, and throat.
a. a larger than normal vibration produced in response to a stimulus whose frequency is close to the natural frequency of the vibrating system.
b. any of the states of an oscillating system, as an electric circuit, in which a value much larger than average is maintained for a given frequency.
5. a quality of enriched significance, profundity, or allusiveness: The poem has a resonance beyond its surface meaning.
6. the chemical phenomenon in which the arrangement of the valence electrons of a molecule changes back and forth between two or more states.
7. (in percussing for diagnostic purposes) a sound produced when air is present.
[1485–95; < Middle French < Latin resonantia echo =reson(āre) to resound + -antia -ance]
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.
The phenomenon whereby an oscillating system, such as a swing, will oscillate more strongly when it is exposed to a periodic force that is applied with the same frequency as that of the oscillating system. For example, a swing will swing to greater heights if each consecutive push on it is timed to be in rhythm with the initial swing. A radio is tuned by adjusting the frequency of the receiver so that it matches that of the incoming radio waves.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of Student Science, Second Edition. Copyright © 2014 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
Friday, August 5, 2016
yo I rock ol skool with BlackBerry torch 9810 by AT&T.
Sunday, July 31, 2016
Saturday, July 30, 2016
Thursday, July 28, 2016
Monday, July 25, 2016
Monday, July 18, 2016
Begin forwarded message:
Hello William,I have begun processing your application(s) to rent the property @ 2010 Newton Dr #7 from Modern Property Groups.Our leasing process is as follows:1) We will run a background and credit check on all parties applying to rent.2) We will calculate your average monthly income from the paystubs you provided.3) We will send a rental verification to the previous landlord of all applicants. We will send it three times total. Modern Property Groups prides itself on communication, so we will be CC'ing you on all outgoing office communication to references. This will require no action from you, however we do require a rental verification for all applicants in your party.4) Once we have received a rental verification from all applicants in your party or we have tried 3 consecutive business days with no response, we will send your application to our Vice President of Leasing for approval or denial decision. You will be contacted within 24 hours regarding our decision.5) If approved and the property is available, you will be extended a 24 hour hold. Before signing a lease with us, we will need the full security deposit and any other required fees in the form of a cashiers check or money order and any other requirements. We will not sign a lease without these items. If the lease is not signed within the 24 hour hold period, we will offer the property to the next approved group. Absolutely no exceptions.6) If denied, you are more than welcome to submit more information and be reconsidered.If you have any questions about our process, please contact me.Colin WilliamsTeam Leader
205 E. Forest Ave.
Columbia, MO 65203
main office: 573.228.9022
William Schafer w/ the Brian Sullivan Quartet - Maxine (live on KDHX) at St. louis 2006 - SoundCloud